Saturday, June 3

a little bit of exciting news to share


Well Friends, it's been a little while since my last post. I didn't mean to fall off the face of the blogosphere, but I did. Life happens. I can honestly say that I've missed all of you, thought of you often, and am looking so forward to getting caught up on what's happening in each of your worlds!

As for my world and what's happening with me, well... Baby #3 is on the way!! We are beyond excited. I'm already in my 6th month and I cannot believe how fast time is flying this round. If you're doing the math, my last blog post was in January and I was already feeling so tired. That was the beginning of my hiatus from blogging and lots of other things in life!

As with my first two, the gender is a surprise! We had so much fun the first two rounds, we couldn't not do it again. I'm more anxious to meet Baby and watch his/her personality develop. Everyone says that their kids are completely different, but I never really understood the gravity of that truth until I experienced it for myself. Mine are night and day, so I can't wait to meet Baby and see how he/she fits into the family. God sure knows what He is doing, doesn't He?

Well, I'm hoping to start posting more regularly again and will try to update you on all that we've been up to. Let me know what I've been missing in the blogosphere since January!

Happy Weekend!
~Trista~

Don't miss a post! Follow along: Bloglovin', Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, Email Subscribe.

10 comments:

  1. I love that this popped up in my Facebook feed! Congratulations, and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trista!!! Welcome back😘 CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's super exciting. AND...we didn't find out with either of our children either. Makes it like Christmas😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all and I hope you're feeling okay. Also, that's some major willpower to not find out the gender until your baby's birth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you popped up in my feed and congrats!! Hope you're feeling better these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I was wondering if everything was okay - this is even better! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We're excited and I am feeling much better these days. Hoping that sticks around for a little while! :))

      Delete
  6. Well what wonderful news!! Congrats to you guys! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering what happened to you. I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, congratulations! That is so exciting and I can't wait to hear more. Second, so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I enjoy reading each and every one!

I hope you have a fabulous day! And stay classy through the chaos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...