Monday, December 5

weekending: date night plus a gilmore girls revelation

Friday night was date night! We rarely get all dressed up and spend the evening out on the town, so this was a treat. I received so many compliments on my dress. Believe it or not, it was the most comfortable dress I've ever worn. No zippers, total pullover. I picked it up at Belk, so if you still have some holiday events to attend, this is perfect. I meant to get more pictures and ones of better quality, but it just didn't happen...


Aside from date night on Friday, this weekend was pretty quiet. Those kind of weekends are my absolute favorite. 

Mpix is having a 30% off sale through December 7th on holiday cards, so I spent some time narrowing down our Christmas Card options. I'm struggling a bit this year in making a decision, not sure why.

Have you heard of Jane, the online boutique that has daily deals for women, children, and housewares? I learned about it this weekend and I'm intrigued... I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet, but definitely have some favorites that I'm considering. Any words of wisdom? Any success stories to share or unsuccessful ones? I'm guessing I'm late to the Jane party, so please opine!

I'm spending the day with my littlest today. He started running a fever yesterday afternoon. No other symptoms so far, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm guessing a virus of some sort. Praying it runs its course quickly! 

Oh, if you haven't already entered to win the Erin Condren LifePlanner that I'm giving away, you should totally do so. Ends 12/11. 

Lastly, I shared my thoughts on Friday about the new Gilmore Girls season and how it ended. I have a follow up comment, so please stop reading if you have not finished it!

---Spoiler Alert---

It dawned on me Friday night after we got home that I just assumed the father was Logan. What if it's the Wookie?! I hadn't considered that at all. Thoughts?

Image result for gilmore girls wookie

Hope you have a great week!

Linking up with Biana | Weekending

~Trista~

10 comments:

  1. Love you dress! You look beautiful. Hope your little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your dress!! and OH MY GOSH i never even thought of that!! *gasp*! i thought it was logan too and totally forgot about her one night stand! ugh, they really need to make more shows because it's going to drive me nuts lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Crazy... I texted my friend close to midnight when it dawned on me, I was so disturbed!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE LOVE that dress on you!! You look absolutely gorgeous in it. One of the girls I work with has been freaking out about the Gilmore Girls, it's so funny. I never watched that show so I didn't really know much about it. Everyone seemed to have watched it but me. haha I'm always the outsider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is holiday perfection - gorgeous! Hope your little one feels better soon *hugs* <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i totally thought it could be the wookie too, but i'm pulling for logan LOL!! You looked beautiful in your dress girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in your dress! I love it, and wish we had Belk here in Chicago. I know my mom has Belk by her in South Carolina. I honestly love the dress so much I may have to order it online, because it's absolutely gorgeous! Glad you had an awesome date night!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is fab! I was at Belk this weekend and should have looked for this pretty! Might have to go back and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so cute!! I thought that about the Wookie too but I'm pretty sure it's Logan based on the timeline of the seasons. I'm hoping for more episodes to find out!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already stalked that dress on the Belk website. I haven't purchased, but I've totally stalked it out, haha. I love it! So pretty for the holidays. Second, I thought that about GG too. Gosh I hope not. I also so a story where Rory and Logan will be like Richard and Emily. Instead of Rory and Jess being like Lor and Luke. I kind of like that theory. I dunno. Need more episodes! Without the theater of course, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I enjoy reading each and every one!

I hope you have a fabulous day! And stay classy through the chaos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...