Wednesday, December 7

say hello to junebug & bean


Friends, I need to introduce you to a little shop called Junebug & Bean and the fabulous lady behind its creativity. 

Junebug & Bean creates personalized and monogrammed gifts for all occasions. Pillows, scarves, tumblers, planters, garden flags, purses, shirts, etc. Use your imagination! For Christmas, she's put together some of the cutest ornaments, pillow designs, flags, lanterns, and other really neat stocking stuffers. I love how she can personalize just about anything. Take a look at what she recently put together for me. 






It was really simple to do. I spent a little time on Pinterest and then she turned my wants into haves. I decided I wanted a pillow, picked the color and the design. Then she worked her magic. I still need to get a pole for my gorgeous Christmas flag. And, I absolutely love the Gilmore Girls tumbler. The ornaments are perfect for our tree, one for Little J and one for Little L. The prices truly are reasonable and the quality is excellent.

A little about the lady behind the press. Jennifer is a Christian wife and mama, living in the great state of Ohio. She loves her God, her family and friends, OSU and making pretty things for you. She has also graciously offered a $25 store credit to one winning reader! Yay! 

So, make sure to head over to her Facebook page, take a look at the products she offers, get a bit creative and find the perfect personalized gift for someone you know or even for yourself! Jennifer is asking for all orders to be placed by December 10th if you want to ensure they are completed and delivered by Christmas. 

The giveaway will run from 12:00 am EST on December 7th until 11:59 pm EST on December 10th. The winner will be notified on December 11th and will have that day to choose their items if he or she desires Christmas delivery. Otherwise, the credit is good for 30 days or until January 10th. Open to U.S. residents only.

Now, I'll hush so you can go peruse the shop and enter the giveaway!


~Trista~

10 comments:

  1. So so fun!! Nothing better than something personalized for your home!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those initial ornaments, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Can't wait to check this out more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun gifts!! I love personalized items like these for gifting!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything in the shop! That Luke cup is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stuff in this shop, and the items you showcased in your post. I think I'd choose a pillow as we just recently bought a new home and one of these would be lovely. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all of those nice and beautiful ornaments that junebug & bean has.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I enjoy reading each and every one!

I hope you have a fabulous day! And stay classy through the chaos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...