Wednesday, September 16

what to wear: casual style

Well, it just so happens that casual style clothing is acceptable at my place of employment. In the interest of maintaining a professional image among my peers, I try to limit the number of days I wear jeans to only two per week. I will not lie, some weeks it's more like three...

When I do wear jeans, I attempt to dress them up a bit with casual but dressy tops. I have found that Gap has a great selection that works for me. 

I love this Quilted Sweatshirt in Willow Pink - it is one of my absolute favorites. I like to add a bit of contrast by wearing a white tank underneath. With the arrival of cooler temperatures, I am excited to put this ensemble back into the rotation. I love the color, and it has such a cozy fit.



Unfortunately the Quilted Sweatshirt is no longer available, but here's one that's similar. I picked up the Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Straight jeans at JCPenney, and the shoes are the Classic Ballet Flats from the Gap.  

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

8 comments:

  1. 👍 Thumbs up. Your classic style and beauty is very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilted sweatshirt! Any way to dress up sweats I'm down with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up! Great oufit, love the sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilted shirt is so cute, and it looks like it would be really comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total thumbs up and I love the color on you too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I enjoy reading each and every one!

I hope you have a fabulous day! And stay classy through the chaos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...